[Asterisk-Users] Multiple E1s over TDMoE?

Thilo Salmon salmon at netzquadrat.de
Sat Jul 3 10:44:54 MST 2004

When I was trying to run mutiple E1s over TDMoE, the zaptel would
drivers complain about too little memory, whenever I added more than 31
channels. Requesting 62 channels in a dynamic span gave me

... span creation failed: Cannot allocate memory

upon loading the zaptel drivers.

How would you go about running, 8 or 16 say, E1s over TDMoE? Would you
create multiple dynamic spans or just one large one? How would you
assign d channels to spans, if you had just one large span?

Did any of you guys try this before?

Thilo