[Asterisk-Users] Support for Snom 200 Extension Monitoring

Chris Smales - Magenta Solutions chris.smales at magentasolutions.net
Sat Jul 3 04:42:37 MST 2004

I'm having trouble working out the supported functionality in Asterisk
for Snom 200 extension monitoring. By setting one of the Snom keys to
'destination' and entering the extension number I can quick dial the
extension by pressing the softkey. However no status of the extension
seems to be monitored. The soft key assigned to the extension just stays
solid orange even when the person at the extension is on the phone. Is
this fully implemented or am I missing some configuration option?