[Asterisk-Users] Inter-Tel Eclipse2 (IP PhonePlus)

Jason Kawakami jkkawakami at optellabs.com
Fri Jul 2 08:51:25 MST 2004

ken-

it is worse than you think.

you have to have an IPRC(16 channels only) card in the Axxess cabinet with
current Call Processing software and then an additional server running
Inter-Tel's SIP gateway server (MS windows based just like their Call
Processing Server).  And yes it is quite expensive.

You do also get some additional software that is pretty cool but not for the
cost and nothing that a sharp coder couldn't bang out with a bit of effort.

Jason Kawakami
optellabs