[Asterisk-Users] TE410P PINS

Wolfgang Pichler madmin at dialog-telekom.at
Fri Jul 2 04:42:12 MST 2004

hi all,

i am getting crazy with my TE410P - it won't work

now we already think that the only thing which can be wrong is the
cable.
At our telecom endpoint we have 1-2 tx, 4-5 rx
So - which cable do i need to get it working

Already tried a cross over cable 1-2 -> 4-5 / 4-5 -> 1-2 (with this
cable nothing works -> red alarm on both ends)
Also a normal cable 1-2 -> 1-2 / 4-5 -> 4-5 (with this cable the telecom
endpoint gets a signal - but it seems to be the wrong coding/framing -
but the TE410P is still on red alarm)

so, could it be that it will need a: 4-5 -> 4-5, 1-2 -> 7-8 ? (never
heard about something like this)

my zaptel.conf is:
----------------------------
span=1,0,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16

loadzone=at
defaultzone=at
as you can see i am located in austria - my telco is telekom Austria

thanks for any help

best regards
Wolfi