[Asterisk-Users] Zultys 4x4 or 4x5 ip phones?

Alex Malinovich alex at golden-tech.com
Thu Jul 1 11:53:31 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-01 at 12:13, Harold Workman wrote:
--snip--
> Im looking at purchasing some of these phones as well...But with how poor
> their sales team have been so far, im beginning to wonder.  I emailed them
> on Monday for info along with a reseller in my region, and have called their
> sales team numerous times only to be told that 1 person handles my region
> and for some reason he never answers  the phone or returns calls.  Its been
> 4 days that ive been trying to buy some of their phones, with no luck.    Id
> purchase them online, but not at their list price when their resellers give
> 10% discounts.

I'm surprised to hear that. We've never had any real problems with any
of the folks at Zultys, including sales. If you're just interested in
picking up some phones in quantity, we are a Zultys certified VAR. We
generally don't handle individual orders but if you need quantity we
could probably work something out. We're not in the Houston area but we
can always ship out there. See my signature if you're interested in
discussing it further.

--
Alex Malinovich
Golden Technologies, Inc.