[Asterisk-Users] voicemail notification?

Nicolas Gudino nicolas at house.com.ar
Thu Jul 1 11:16:52 MST 2004

Hi Rich,

On Thu, 2004-07-01 at 11:36, Rich Adamson wrote:
> Just upgraded to cvs Head this morning and noticed our voicemail
> notification (via email) is failing with:
> Jul  1 07:48:38 WARNING[1217669936]: app_voicemail.c:837 sendmail:
> E-mail addres s missing for mailbox [3000].  E-mail will not be sent.
>
> However, a valid address in voicemail.conf has been working just
> fine until now. Sendmail is running, etc.
>
> If I add a "second" email address (eg, pager), it works but the first
> address does not, like:
> 3002 => 3002,Rich,myemail at mydomain.com,myemail at mydomain.com
>
> Played with the context to ensure that wasn't an issue. Faintly
> remember seeing something modified via cvs list, but can't seem to
> find anything addressing this one. Google doesn't provide any hints.
>
> Thoughts?

Another bug was introduced in function notify_new_message: the event
sent to manager does not include the voicemail context, so the manager
notifications allways return 0 messages. I will submit a bug/patch to
the bugtracker for this (as it affects the MWI in my flash operator
panel), and I will try to look also at your problem.

Best regards,

--
Nicolas Gudino <nicolas at house.com.ar>
House Internet S.R.L.