[Asterisk-Users] voicemail notification?

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Thu Jul 1 07:36:50 MST 2004

Just upgraded to cvs Head this morning and noticed our voicemail
notification (via email) is failing with:
Jul  1 07:48:38 WARNING[1217669936]: app_voicemail.c:837 sendmail:
E-mail addres s missing for mailbox [3000].  E-mail will not be sent.

However, a valid address in voicemail.conf has been working just
fine until now. Sendmail is running, etc.

If I add a "second" email address (eg, pager), it works but the first
address does not, like:
3002 => 3002,Rich,myemail at mydomain.com,myemail at mydomain.com

Played with the context to ensure that wasn't an issue. Faintly
remember seeing something modified via cvs list, but can't seem to
find anything addressing this one. Google doesn't provide any hints.

Thoughts?

Rich