[Asterisk-Users] execute a context from cron

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Thu Jul 1 10:03:29 MST 2004

On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 09:13:58AM -0700, Chad Scott wrote:
> Why don't you include a context on a schedule?
>
> I have a support queue included only at certain times, such as monday
> through friday, 6a to 6p.  All other times I include a context that
> sends that extension straight to voicemail.
>
> Check out http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+tips+openhours

Yes, openhours was easy.  What I need is to *initiate* a call at a certain
time.

I want to have asterisk pick up the line and enter the key sequence to have
the POTS do the forwarding, not asterisk.  And then when we open up again I
want it to call the POTS and turn off the call forwarding.

I think the sample.call will do what I want, though.  I'll look into that.

Thanks!

--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
	Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.