[Asterisk-Users] Echo cancellation, when software doesn't cut it. Whats next?

Mike Benoit ipso at snappymail.ca
Thu Jul 1 08:40:47 MST 2004

Obviously the less I spend the better. But if we have to, a few thousand
more I guess. The problem I have is that this setup is more of a "trial
run". Once it works, I'm going to be cloning slightly smaller setups to
9 other cities. But they are pretty small, 1 or 2 lines and 2-4 phones
in each location.

I will only be using POTS lines in each location.

The current setup works great besides the echo, and some of the
information I've read point to the Telco being the issue. If thats the
case, I should in theory be able to get them to fix the problem. (though
I could be dreaming)

--
Mike Benoit <ipso at snappymail.ca>