[Asterisk-Users] execute a context from cron

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Thu Jul 1 06:46:19 MST 2004

I want to have call forwarding (from the POTS) turned on at the close of work
and turned off automatically by *.

I can create a context that should do just that, but I need a way to have that
context spontaneously executed at a specific time.

I figured that one way to do it would be to have cron run "asterisk -rx<some
command>" if there were some command that would tell asterisk to go to a
specific context,extension,priority, but I cannot find that command.

Does such a command exist?  Or is there a better way to do this that I have
overlooked?

Thank you!

--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
	Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.