[Asterisk-Users] Are there any list moderators?

Terence Parker terence at parker.com.hk
Sat Jan 31 10:49:47 MST 2004

I'm just curious... I have several times posted a message accidentally using
the wrong account - since the address I use for this list isn't my default
one. I often re-post using the correct account, and get a notification on
the first that my message is 'pending approval'.

I don't expect my wrong messages to get approved, but they don't seem to get
rejected either - nor have I been sworn at by any moderators complaining
about me wasting their time!

... does anyone actually moderate these such messages?

Terence