[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail not receiving password or audio

AJM ameader at corp.Lcom.net
Fri Jan 30 19:48:44 MST 2004

Hi,

I'm using * with the latest CVS image as of this afternoon on Fedora1. I am using snom 200's with the latest firmware.

When I dial the voicemail extension and try to enter my password, * does not receive the password. The console complains about not receiving the password. Also, when I try to leave voicemail messages there seems to be no talk path and the recording session times out. Calls to my other sip phones works fine, however.

Now. I've built three * systems in the last week. All with the same config files and all with the same phones running the latest firmware. Two of the three systems have this odd voicemail problem, one worked fine. I've erased the configs in my phones and started over. I've tried the 0.7.1 tarball.

I've Googled and searched back through September on the archives and nothing has seemed to fit or help. I must be missing something, can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Andy