[Asterisk-Users] Re: MeetMe Video option

Matt Lawson matt at 1control.com
Fri Jan 30 15:06:40 MST 2004

No, there is no video output once the call goes into a meetme room.

What I was talking about is a case where you have a regular video call
between 2 video phones, then you try to send them to a conference room.
 The audio still works but the softphone's (Linphone in our case)
behavior is to just freeze the video with the last image it received.

I should mention one caveat to my previous suggestion (about just
passing through the video with 2 phones or "rotating" through the
images)  ; I was assuming that all video calls were using the same
format.  In our case that would be true for the time being.  That should
be easy to do, just direct the rtp packets to the desired client.  If
they were using different video formats, you'd have to translate between
them.