[Asterisk-Users] Re: Adtran 750 DID question.

Bisker, Scott (7805) sbisker at harvardgrp.com
Fri Jan 30 14:55:30 MST 2004

I guess asterisk is winking properly then, because the line rings when dialed.  In zaptel.conf the lines are set to e&m and in zapata.conf they are set to e&m_w.  The FXS cards are series L1.

 What I'm seeing is that the DNIS info is not being passed through to asterisk.  Since I get no DNIS, it shoves the call to my s extension.

This is what I see on console

    -- Starting simple switch on 'Zap/3-1'

Once I see the call come in I do a show channel and here is what I get.

 -- General --
           Name: Zap/3-1
           Type: Zap
       UniqueID: 1075499367.29