[Asterisk-Users] Send DTMF tone Like 'C' on connected call

reseaux reseauxit at yahoo.it
Fri Jan 30 04:48:46 MST 2004

Hi to all i have made a little modification to app_dial.c to play a mex when a
call is connect like the A(mex) but from caller side option my new is B(mex).
If someone think is good think a made patch for *. I use this mod to play a
DTMF wav of C tone :-)
Thank in advance
Dimitri

PS:Nick how is possible?