[Asterisk-Users] asterisk with big number of extentions.

Chris Albertson chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 21:55:49 MST 2004

> What are you talking about?  You can already reload the dialplan
> without affecting existing calls.

Thanks,  Now that I know it can be done, I'm sure I can
figure out how.  I just figured that a re-load zapping a
media stream going through Asterisk is just "normal" and to
be expected.  Din't even think about it being either a bug or
operator error.

But for my use this is not important as at most I'd be running
a small office with ~10 lines were people go home at night.
But with 25,000 active users "...when convenient" would be a long,
long time.

=====
Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com