[Asterisk-Users] Distinctive ring Issues

Alfred R. Nurnberger alfred at flosys.com
Thu Jan 29 08:30:48 MST 2004

Steven.

I played a bit with the distinct ring function and noticed that
* doesn't detetect disctinct ring on the very first ring.
Check your log and you will see that the distinct ring output is 0,0,0
After the 2nd or so ring the actual distinct ring pattern shows up.
So what happens is that on the first ring * signals 0,0,0 and you are
connected to your default ringcontext.

Disable the default (no pattern) setting, and make your Standard ring one of
the dring patterns.

Hope this helps.

Alfred.