[Asterisk-Users] 7960 Problems

Terence Parker terence at parker.com.hk
Thu Jan 29 07:08:36 MST 2004

We have personally found the version 6.0 Cisco images to be a big buggy...
we tried them on our 7960's but this resulted in erratic behaviour as a
result - although we did at least manage to upgrade it, so this isn't
exactly related to your problem.

If you can though, I would recommend either trying version 6.1 or sticking
to 5.x - those seemed to work best for us.

Terence