[Asterisk-Users] Has Nufone gone belly-up

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Thu Jan 29 06:10:01 MST 2004

> > > I'm another outsider just reading this entire thread and Jeremy's
> > > replies. NuFone could have the best service on the planet, but I would
> > > NEVER do business with a company that has this kind of attitude. People
> > > have a choice in which companies they do business with. Why would they
> > > do business with a company that get's hostile when problems arise?
> >
> > Jeremy has every right to get hostile in this matter.  Here we have
>
> You don't seem to get it. It's FINE to get frustrated and angry at a
> customer - IN PRIVATE. It's COMPLETELY another thing in public. It's
> totally unprofessional. Period. You also just don't call customers liars
> in public even if you KNOW they are. Again, privately with your
> coworkers is another matter. You can say that you are unable to locate
> a record for a call (as an example) but you don't out and out say that
> it never happened.

Enough already!!!

Stop using this list to state opinions that most folks really don't care
about. Regardless of what level of customer service is being offered by
any provider, customers will migrate away from the poor ones without the
opinions expressed on this list. (The same for some customers.)

There's always two sides to every case, and for whatever reason, the postings
will never include sufficient truth/facts to allow readers to arrive at a
truly informed opinion, even if they wanted to.

For those with strong feelings, go start a "here's my opinion" forum and
add your favorite he-hit-me-first comments there.