[Asterisk-Users] Does anyone manage the wiki?

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Wed Jan 28 22:19:11 MST 2004

Go ahead and edit the page. I've fixed several little errors on pages that I
didn't create. The voip-info.org Wiki is like the total-open-source Asterisk
manual. Although the total-access may be a problem in the future because all
someone has to do to delete everything is just to register and start
deleting.

MATT---