[Asterisk-Users] Channels

marin blu marinblu0000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 21:58:26 MST 2004

Hi,

I have a TE410P card and a configuration with IAX (soft phone). How * is using the chan_iax/zap ? What sequence and for what ?

Also, at zap channels there is a kind of result recognition. Meaning, the busy tone, no answer etc. So, when recognizes a status, automatically creates a record (CDR) ?
Why, there are not options for Fax and Anwer Machines ? Is there a solution or work around ? I think thats a major improvement or not ?

Thanks,
Marin Blu