[Asterisk-Users] One2One application?

Christopher Arnold chris at terrabee.net
Tue Jan 27 16:29:59 MST 2004

Hi all!

i would like to implement a "One2One" application.

Basically i want one or two queues hooked up against eachother enabling
the users to wait for another user and hook thair calls together. If one
user presses * or # they go back to the queue again.

Does anyone have any hints ono how to implement this? Is it even possible
or will i need to hack a new application?

Two queue example:
Begin:
* User calls and enters queue A
* User gets a background message "Please wait we are looking for a partner
	for you"
* When a user becomes available in queue B, user A and B gets a channel
	inbetween them.
* When either user A or B presses "*" Goto Begin.

One queue example:
Begin:
* User calls and enters queue
* User gets a background message "Please wait we are looking for a partner
	for you"
* When another user available in the queue the two users gets a channel
	inbetween them.
* When either user presses "*" Goto Begin.

I have looked at Queues and Agents at the wiki but i guess that they wont
be able to do the work. Am i wrong?

	/Chris