[Asterisk-Users] TE410P on Redhat 9

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Tue Jan 27 15:27:30 MST 2004

The TE410P should run fine under both Redhat 9 and Fedora Core 1.   My first
question is:  Are you running a new CVS version?  Maybe there have been bugs
introduced with all of the recent changes.  I'm running under December
versions - works ok, except for problems experienced under very heavy call
loads, that have been discussed on here many times (still not resolved)

But it also sounds possible that you're having basic PRI problems of some
sort, perhaps clock sourcing or something similar.  Please share your
zaptel.conf and zapata.conf, including which span is connected to what.

Regards
Scott

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.
Palo Alto, California and London, England

Email:          scott at evtmedia.com