[Asterisk-Users] Incoming DID call Voice Problems

Bisker, Scott (7805) sbisker at harvardgrp.com
Mon Jan 26 07:31:32 MST 2004

I have an updated question on this one.  It seems that only inbound long distance calls (calls from outside the local calling area) on our DID trunk have one-way voice.   I have my adtran 750 fxs lines configured as FXS Loopstart with all the defaults.  Again, the problem is that once the call bridges, the outside caller can hear the person they called, but the inside person can't hear the caller.  This happens regardless of the internal technology, SIP, Zap, H323.

Could it be possible that inbound long distance calls are signalled different than inbound local calls?  Inbound calls on the PRI work flawlessly.

Any ideas

-sb