[Asterisk-Users] Has Nufone gone belly-up

Girish Gopinath gopinath_girish at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 26 05:25:26 MST 2004

>And I don't care about your network, your services, or your contributions
>to Asterisk.  Your behaviour in this matter is like that of a toddler in a
>sandpit, throwing sand back at the other kids then screaming "they started
>it".
>
>Grow up.  Your prospective customers have.
>
>echo nufone.net >> killfile

But I respect him. I have never seen him or he has never answered my doubts
about Asterisk. Still i do respect him because of his contributions to
Asterisk. And I respect all who contribute to Opensource.

Even Mahatma Gandhi and Albert Einstein had problems in their character.
Don't we respect them?

Please stop this thread. It is not talking about Asterisk or Nufone. It just
says about people's attitudes.

Girish