[Asterisk-Users] SIP - fax / voicemail

Dawid Mielnik D.Mielnik at elka.pw.edu.pl
Mon Jan 26 05:20:03 MST 2004

Hi,

Just to clear things out.. Can asterisk transmit faxes over IP ? If not, are
there any works being done towards implementing t.38 on asteisk ?

Also dialing in from a mediatrix fxs sip gateway to voicemail, asterisk does
not see the digits entered after mailbox prompt. I have dtmftone settings
correct - inband (also tried others to make sure), however asterisk shows
'username not entered'. Any clues how to tackle this ? Chenking voicemail
from x-lite for example I dont have problems.

regards,

Dave