[Asterisk-Users] OH323 doesnt hear ringing

Bartosz Jozwiak bartek at cq-link.sr
Mon Jan 26 04:25:33 MST 2004

I have simillar situation.
I have Asterisk running with a combination of SIP and H323.
With a SIP clients are connected, with H323 my routers are connected.
"When the SIP clients ring each other, they can hear a ringing noise in the ear peice to let them know that the other parties phone is ringing." But when calls are going throught H323 cisco router from PSTN lines there is no ringing sound at all, although as soon as the called party picks up the phone, everything works fine.

I was using extensions with 'r' and also without. Still does not work....