[Asterisk-Users] Has Nufone gone belly-up

Vic Cross vicc at veejoe.com.au
Mon Jan 26 04:09:32 MST 2004

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004, Jeremy McNamara wrote:

> Our network and services speak for themselves.   If they don't like my
> attitude after they publicly flame us they can find another provider, I
> really don't care.

And I don't care about your network, your services, or your contributions
to Asterisk.  Your behaviour in this matter is like that of a toddler in a
sandpit, throwing sand back at the other kids then screaming "they started
it".

Grow up.  Your prospective customers have.

echo nufone.net >> killfile

--
Vic Cross