[Asterisk-Users] Has Nufone gone belly-up

T. Chan tommy.chan at utimail.com
Sun Jan 25 22:53:48 MST 2004

Dear All,

I will send you a couple more emails, the story is something like for some
reasons, Nufone website was not working for a bit of time or something, and
this and that. So, there were some customers / potential customers who
posted in the asterisk discussion forum titled 'Has Nufone gone belly-up'.
There was so many responses and discussions on it (it was meant to be
asterisk user discussion forum, helping each other, but my questions were
seldom answered, rather so many people was discussing about Nufone bellying
up, ridiculous !).

Anyway, the point is, what an asshole !!