[Asterisk-Users] Has Nufone gone belly-up

Sathya sathyaw at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 25 22:34:19 MST 2004

Folks,

Thanks for brick bats as well as back rubs :)

I started this thread, so I have to close it.

I deal with many customer in my work and they are never wrong. I always
learn from them. If a customer sign-up with me and if I can't offer the
service immediately, I am loosing my opportunity, so I follow each and every
customer until their services are up and running. I keep a database of all
my customers, and I have multiple ways of communicating with them.

So, I had high expectations :(

I hope NuFone will soon have a customer interface, so that customers would
have some identity other than an email from paypal.

Friends, so I got a response from NuFone Sales.

This is just the start, hope I will get a rock solid service.

Cheers

Sathya

Message: 8