[Asterisk-Users] Has Nufone gone belly-up

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Sun Jan 25 22:04:44 MST 2004

Ryan Finnesey wrote:

>Can anyone recommend a provider to work with that works with managed
>services companies? LNP is key for us. From my reading it looks like NuFone is for personal accounts.

We have many happy wholesale and retail customers that simply do not
care to opine in this thread.  I have been reassured of this fact by the
massive number direct responses I have received on this subject.

BTW, we can port any number in any state that we can provide DIDs in, as
long as your number block is portable.

Jeremy McNamara