[Asterisk-Users] Using TDM400P for autodial

Clif Jones ctjones at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 25 17:17:26 MST 2004

I have tried to get my TDM400P card to automatically dial a number or run an
application when I pick up the phone without much luck. After reviewing the
email archives, config files and source to chan_zap.c it appeared that
all I had
to do was set "immediate=yes" in the zapata.conf file and have a default
number
in the TDM400P's context (ex. s,1,Directory(default)).  So far I have
had no luck.
The "simple switch" starts every time I pick up the receiver.  I have
tried this on
today's CVS files.  Any help and examples would be greatly appreciated.