[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream 100 sidetone

Chris Albertson chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 17:02:44 MST 2004

What firmware version do you have?

On my phone the sidetone is very weak, I have to listen
carfuly to hear it but there is no echo and the sound
quality is good.

It's to bad GS doesn't open  source the software inside.
I'd fix it in a minute by putting a volume setting on the
admin web page.

--- dkwok <dkwok at iware.com.au> wrote:
> For people who are using GS 101, what do you think the sidetone
> generated by the phone.
>
> I find mind a bit annoying. It has a delay and you notice it as an
> echo.
> The volume of the sidetone is also quite hight. I am distracted when
> both caller and called party talking over each other occasssionally.
>
> The volume of the sidetone can be turned down using the volume button
>
> but it also control the volume of the voice call. As the sidetone is
> louder than the conversation it is getting rather distracting.
>
> Can the sidetone be calibrated or adjusted? If not, how are people
> coupling with it?
>
> --
> David Kwok
>
> Iaxtel/FWD # 17001813482 ext 1002
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/x-pkcs7-signature name=smime.p7s

=====
Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
  Cell:   310-990-7550