[Asterisk-Users] USB headset recommendations

Ken Alker ken at impulse.net
Fri Jan 23 00:36:37 MST 2004

I'd like to get some feedback from users of USB headsets as to what they
like/dislike about the unit they own (manufacturer/model number).  I'm
looking to buy some.  Is there already a thread somewhere or a review (I
tried to find one with no luck), discussing this topic?

Any advantages/disadvantages to using a USB headset over a regular headset
slaved off the internal sound card?

Are you using yours in a call center environment?

As an aside, do all USB headphones have built-in sounds cards?

If so, are the built-in cards always full duplex?

Any other hints or ideas?