[Asterisk-Users] Mailing List Lag

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 22 13:04:52 MST 2004

Christian Hoffmeyer wrote:

> [...]
I have got 685 mails in the last 5 days, that works out to 137 per day..

Lets make it 150 per day since the last 5 days includes a Sunday..

9000000 mails / 150 per day = 60000 Subscribers..

Is the Asterisk community anywhere near that big??

I am not disagreeing with Mark, its his server, it just seems that 9
million per day is a little high..

Later..