[Asterisk-Users] PSTN gateway

Deepakumar JV jvdeepak at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 07:41:50 MST 2004

Sorry for confusing......

let me explain........

ideally i want to have two * running, one at my place and the other at a
remote location. Now the problem in running * at a remote location is the
effort / cost involved in setting up / maintaining the * box. Hence i was
looking for a device that could register with * (as a client so that i could
dial a number and reach it as a normal extension) and also have a PSTN
connectivity at the remote location. The reason i need PSTN connectivity at
remote location is to make outbound calls from * via the device so called
PSTN gateway.

If i am still not clear, then in simple terms, i am looking for a hardware
device with one FXO port and SIP support.

Any help or suggestion please!!!!

Thanks in advance
Deepak