[Asterisk-Users] Starting with MGCP and Asterisk

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Thu Jan 22 07:45:26 MST 2004

I re installed Linux on my machine, and re installed Asterisk... so now is
working properly.  I was having some compilation problems...

I'm still having my initial question.

How do I set two call agents in the configuration files?
How is the extensions.conf for MGCP?!

Thanks in advance!
Best regards

Ricardo