[Asterisk-Users] Making a call with sample.call

Steve Foy steve at unite.net
Thu Jan 22 04:37:50 MST 2004

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 08:07:55PM +0100, Philipp von Klitzing wrote:
> You could also insert a Wait(1) to make sure that the VoIP connection has
> been correctly established. If your soundfile is short, then maybe it was
> indeed played before the RTP stream was properly set up. For testing
> change 3,Hangup into 3,MusicOnHold or something similar that does give
> sound feedback for quite a while.

It seems to start playing the file before the call is answered by the
'callee'.

I'm calling a cell phone, not sure if it would work better with a land line,
but it shouldn't matter.

Has anyone else experienced this or have any suggestions as to how I could
fix it!?

Cheers :)

--
Steve Foy        |  http://www.unite.net