[Asterisk-Users] Re: SIP and AGI crash...

Doug Meredith doug.meredith at skyridge.com
Wed Jan 21 10:00:29 MST 2004

I experienced exactly the same behavior as described in the original
message.  When running an AGI, Asterisk would crash if the caller hung
up, but not if the script completed and the dial-plan did the hang up.
This only occurred with Asterisk running in daemon mode.

Nicolas Gudino <nicolas at house.com.ar> wrote:

>Are you running RedHat 9? If you do, try with this line before launching
>asterisk (with stock redhat 9 kernels):
>
>export LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.1

I am running RH 9 and this seems to have solved the problem for me.
Thanks.

Doug
--
Doug Meredith (doug.meredith at systemguard.com)