[Asterisk-Users] agents and call queueing

Nick Knight nick at omniis.com
Tue Jan 13 09:59:24 MST 2004

Hello,

I have been playing around with call queuing - very cool. So at the same
time I also tried to implement the agent via the agent call back
routine.

This is causing problems, in the queue.conf if I have a member as

Member => Sip/nick

It works

But if I set up an agent, login using AgentCallBackLogin, the login
works, and when a call is entered into the queue then the phone rings
but as soon as the sip phone picks up the call then the call is dropped
and the call is returned to the queue (whilst listening to on hold
music!).

Help

Thanks

Nick