[Asterisk-Users] Sip phones transfer not working.

Ariel Batista abatista at avionica.com
Wed Jan 21 10:07:12 MST 2004

I have a Cisco 7960 & IpDialogs that I am not able to use the transfer button on it.  What happens is that it puts the call on hold and then it gives you a dial tone.  You can dial but it will not transfer the call.  What we are trying to do is transfer to extension 700 for parking so another person can pick up the line.  We can not use the # key to do this due to we have several IVR's that use the # key as part of it's menu.

Does anyone have a example settings that we can use.  Every thing else works on the SIP phones.

I did some search and found a patch.  But I have never added any patches to my Asterisk server and since I am new to linux and Asterisk I really do not want to work with patches?  If this patch works has it been put into a CVS?