[Asterisk-Users] Lucent and ISDN-PRI

Ken Godee ken at perfect-image.com
Tue Jan 20 21:50:06 MST 2004

Matthew Branton wrote:
>         That document certainly is informative, thanks. I actually went
> with a tn464F that I happen to have and from the lucent side I have no
> problem setting it up as a signaling trunk group. Asterisk starts up,
> registers 1 D-Channel, and 23 B-Channels, but thats as far as I get.
>
>          When I try to dial the asterisk via the Feature access code I
> defined on the definity I don't get any sign of a connection. The
> definity dials, and then waits until timeout at which point I get a
> busyback. Similarly, if I try to dial out from the Asterisk I get an all
> busy. I turned on pri intense debug span 1, to see if there were any
> obvious errors. When I do a dial I get the following traceback:
>
> ---- start incredibly long debug message ------

Here's some more reading and also a great refernece to have....
(Just as soon as I can figure it out, that is)
You can go to the ITU electronic book store and download up to
3 recommendations free of charge, I'd grab Q.850 , Q.921, Q.931
You have to register first at...

http://ecs.itu.ch/cgi-bin/dms-ebookshop

then download from here....

http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?type=products&lang=e&parent=T-REC-Q

 From the little I understand....
ISDN Malfunction
(81)Invalid Call reference (out of parameters)
(5)Miss Dialed trunk prefix

Someone should know what all this means, I really don't have any idea,
Still digging myself, through tons of info/implemention manuals/etc.

Just getting ready to purchase my TN767 or TN464.