[Asterisk-Users] Re-Invite between SIP phones

Al albor5000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 07:30:48 MST 2004

I'm trying to place calls between Cisco ATAs and
XLite clients. Calls go through perfectly.

Both sides of the call negotiate the same CODEC
(G711a).

I read that older Cisco ATA 186 firmwares don't
support reinvites but when capturing traffic there is
no Asterisk attempt to send the reinvite message.

Al