[Asterisk-Users] WANTED: Toll-Free gateways inEurope/Asia/Africa/South America

info-lists at robertc.de info-lists at robertc.de
Mon Jan 19 15:03:01 MST 2004

Looks like the list server is really lagging tonight.  I found out some
more info so will just post it in a new email with the same subject.

I added:  "search => freenum.org"   to enum.conf and got a match (SIP
system) when doing the lookup !!!!  Maybe I overlooked that in the
original instructions.

Now will work on trying to get only IAX responses since SIP is rather
problematic from behind the NAT router.  IAX should work fine.

John, Thanks for the tips on debugging. It pointed me in the right direction.

Robert