[Asterisk-Users] Different Caller ID for each Zap Interface

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Mon Jan 19 09:41:18 MST 2004

> I have 3 Digium X100P cards, and I'm sure there must be some way of
> configuring zapata.conf to allow each line to identify itself with a
> different Caller ID string.

You cannot set outgoing caller ID on PSTN lines.  PRI only.  For INCOMING
caller ID (i.e. prefixing the received number) yes you can do that -- tell
each X100P that it is in a different context, and then set the caller IDs
in that context and after that is done, include the "main" incoming
context.

Regards,
Andrew