[Asterisk-Users] New sounds also now in CVS

FastJack xfjx at m4tr1Xx.de
Sun Jan 18 06:24:00 MST 2004

great!!

but when will asterisk use some of these new babies?    ;))
it would be really great to have app_queue saying "you are currently caller
number 7 in the queue" (="you-are-curr-call-num.gsm" + "7.gsm" +
"in-the-queue.gsm")

that would be really really great.

when speaking of app_queue. i think it would also make sense to have some
announces during the music-on-hold, maybe even different stages (like
"please hold the line", "we are sorry that we weren't able to connect you by
now", ...). music-on-hold plays for a given time and then the first
announcement comes, than music-on-hold again, after that the second
announcement (or, if only one is defined, the first announcement again).

app_queue is the most important application for everybody who has to handle
support-calls.

sorry for my bad english ;))

bye