[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Integration with Lucent Definity g3si

Matthew Branton mbranton at xtracard.com
Sat Jan 17 19:22:04 MST 2004

Come monday I will see if I can get the PRI line working if we have an
extra 767 circuit pack. I promise that if/when we get this working I
will definitely write up a detailed explanation of the steps involved.
Right now we have a partial setup but a fully integrated box seems
within reach... any more specifics would be great.

Matt