[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Integration with Lucent Definity g3si

Ken Godee ken at perfect-image.com
Fri Jan 16 20:47:57 MST 2004

PBXtech wrote:
> We have our G3R setup on a PRI connection. Your trunk group should be
> set to "tie".

If anybody would be willing to share just alittle more info
on how to set this up it would be great.

I've just started thinking about this also.

A brief outline would be great, circuit packs used, ds1 settings, trunk
group settings and how are you guys setting up the private network to
route calls through to/from * ?

There's just not a whole lot of info out there on this and I'd rather
cut my left nut off, rather than try to talk to Avaya about this.

I noticed a spot on the wiki for just this thing, but no ones contributed.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+legacy+integration

Either it's simpler or more complex than I'm making it....

* via TE410P ISDN-PRI -> G3 ISDN-PRI DS1 TN767E
(dependancy circuit packs in place, via existing ISDN-PRI)

define G3 DS1

assign (tie) trunk group to the G3 DS1

A.)How should one route calls through the G3 out to
extentions defined in *?

B.) How should one route calls from the * server to/through
the G3's ext.s and outbound lines?

Any info would be great,