[Asterisk-Users] New sounds also now in CVS

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Sat Jan 17 18:49:50 MST 2004

The soundfiles I submitted earlier today have been cleaned up, and
added to the Digium CVS server in a more formal manner.  Also, some
of the really bad formatting in my .txt description file has been
rectified.  All of the sounds on my website are now on the Digium
site, and I will be submitting future changes via patches to Digium
for additional sounds.

Ideas welcome for more text; I may have another timeslot with Allison
early next week in which there will be some leftover room for
additional words.  Short phrases and meaningful sets of words for
existing applications are desired; please don't give me words for
apps that aren't even thought out yet.

[follow the instructions on http://www.asterisk.org/index.php?menu=download,
   then add this: ]

# mkdir asterisk-sounds