[Asterisk-Users] VoiceMail - no user pre-registration

Jeroen linux at comresult.com
Sat Jan 17 04:46:57 MST 2004

Hi! Thanks for your suggestions.

How easy is it to use the A and B number of the incoming calls in
certain scripts (e.g. are functions present to read them and use them
for further operation)
I have not worked with AGI scripts before and probably need to have a
look at this. Is the AGI capable of doing the issues as you described
them below?

Cheers, Jeroen

PS: Andrew, handling password is not required, an A number analysis is
sufficient (environment is 'secured')